- Valorant Convergence 2023 will be taking place from 14th to 17th December in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- A total of six teams will be competing in this tournament, four direct invites and two regional participants.
- The tournament will be featuring a total prize pool of $50,000 USD which will be split between the top four teams.
Riot Games is preparing to hold India’s first international Valorant esports event, Convergence 2023, in collaboration with local tournament organizers The Esports Club.
The tournament will be held from the 14th to the 17th of December at the Manpho Convention Centre in Bengaluru, Karnataka, with a total prize fund of $50,000 USD.
Convergence 2023 is an official VCT OFF//SEASON tournament featuring six Valorant teams from around the world, including two from India.
Here are all of the tournament’s specifics, including the results, schedule, format, webcast, and everything else.
Valorant Convergence 2023: Complete Details
2023 is going to end on a crazy high for the Indian community as Riot Games has decided to host its first official international Valorant tournament in the country.
Four overseas invites along with two local teams will compete in front of a live audience on LAN across four days, resulting in an an action-packed weekend for everyone involved.
Riot Games via Convergence 2023 wants to showcase its commitment to the growing gaming culture in the country and hopefully they will be able to highlight it successfully.
A total of six teams will be participating in Convergence 2023 including four overseas invites and two local teams.
Schedule and Results
Convergence 2023 will run from 14th to 17th December and has been split into two stages, Group Stage and Grand Final.
- Convergence 2023: Group Stage – 14th to 16th December
- Convergence 2023: Grand Final – 17th December
- The six teams competing will be divided into two groups of three teams each.
- Teams in the respective groups will play each other once and every match will be a best-of-three series.
- The top team from both groups will advance to the Grand Finals.
- The two qualifying teams will play one best-of-five series.
- The winner of this match will be crowned as the champio
Convergence 2023 will feature a total prize pool of $50,000 USD which will be divided between the top four teams according to their final standings.